Camo 2-3/8" Stainless Steel Hidden Deck Screws
CAMO 2-3/8" Stainless Steel Hidden Deck Screws are for use with the CAMO Hidden Deck Fastening System. These deck screws are designed to be used on most hardwood, composite, cedar, PVC or treated lumber deck boards. CAMO Hidden Fasteners, a CAMO Marksman Tool and CAMO Driver Bits work exclusively together to deliver a beautiful, fastener-free deck surface. Using non-CAMO tools, fasteners or bits is not recommended.
- 316 stainless steel for the ultimate in corrosion resistance
- Camo Hidden Deck Screws feature a reverse rake tip to remove deck material as it bores for anti-splitting penetration.
- More points of contact are engaged thanks to the star drive.
- Superior holding power is obtained thanks to the the aggressive lower thread pattern
- Camo deck screw's less visible point of entry is obtained through a unique trim head design
- Great for use with any nominal 2" x 6" (1-1/2" x 5-1/4" to 5-3/4") solid or grooved deck board.
- SKU's: 0345248S, 0345244S, 0345239S