Camo Stainless Steel Collated Hidden Deck Fasteners (hidden deck screws) 2-3/8" - 1,000/ctn. 345443S
The CAMO Collated Hidden Deck Fastening System makes installing a fastener-free deck fast and easy. CAMO Hidden Fasteners (hidden deck screws) attach boards directly to the joist using a secure side-angle entry that reduces splitting, cracking and fastener pops. For use only with Camo Hidden Fastening System tools.
- A star drive offers more points of contact for better performance
- An aggressive lower thread pattern provides superior holding power while the reverse upper thread pulls the board tight to the jois and provides a clean finished entry
- A unique trimhead design provides a less visible point of entry
- Deck screw's reverse rake tip removes deck material as it bores, allowing the screws to penetrate the board without splitting
- Amount: 1000 screws
- Length: 2-3/8"
- For use with 1" to 1-1/2" deck boards
- 316 stainless steel - the ultimate in corrosion resistance: recommended for coastal environments.