Fastenmaster Cortex Deck Screws for Trex Decking
The innovative Cortex Hidden Fastening System for Trex Decking hides the heads of deck screws with color-matched plugs. Cortex Hidden Deck Screws feature a thread design that requires less torque, and a bit designed for extreme pro contractor use. The TTAP head makes it almost impossible to strip the fasteners, and makes removing the screw easy.
FastenMaster Cortex Deck Screws for Trex decking features:
- Fast and easy: With the Cortex hidden fastening system from Fastenmaster, Trex deck boards are fastened in the same way as a traditional deck.
- Strong Connection: A through-fastened deck offers the highest level of board-to-joist connection
- Cost Effective: Cortex screws are less expensive than virtually any other hidden fastening system
- Fully Tested: All Cortex components have been fully tested and are guaranteed
- Finishes: Beach Dune, Clamshell, Fire Pit, Gravel Path, Lava Rock, Madeira, Pebble, Rope Swing, Saddle, Spiced Rum, Tiki Torch, Tree House, Vintage Lantern, Winchester Gray, Woodland Brown
- Models: 72820, 72821, 7280611, 72434, 7280629, 72438, 7280637, 72432, 7280696, 72440, 7280866, 72443, 7280645, 72439, 7280700, 72441, 7280653, 72433, 7280688, 72437, 7280661, 72435, 7280670, 72436, 7280726, 7280718, 72442
Each box of Cortex deck screws for Trex comes complete with plugs, screws and setting tools.
More from Fastenmaster.
Click the videos tab to learn more about using Cortex Hidden Deck Fasteners.