Senco 9H0001N SPFN15XP 15 Gauge 1-1/2" Composite Finish Nailer
The SENCO SPFN15XP composite finish nailer is designed for use in finish and woodworking applications such as cabinets, decorative trim, furniture, moulding and window casings. With a lightweight and compact design and built with industrial strength components, this finish nailer is easy to maneuver and very durable. The 9H0001N features a narrow nose to access tight spaces, an ergonomic handle, a sequential dual trigger, EZ-Clear jam clearing, a rear exhaust with muffler, a reversible belt hook, a low load indicator, a metal magazine and an aluminum body. Works exclusively with 15 gauge plastic composite finish nails.
- Great for finish and woodworking applications
- Belt hook is reversible
- Rear exhaust features an embedded muffler
- Ergonomic handle provides comfort for all day use
- Ultra narrow nose for reaching tight spaces
- 5-Year manufacturer's warranty
- Includes wrench and no-mar pad
Type: 15 Gauge Plastic Composite Finish Nails
Range: 3/4" – 1 1/2"
Collation: Straight Strip